Shawnigan Lake B & B
Enter subtitle here
The starred restaurants are our personal favourites.
- Montra Thai Eatery * - 845 Renfrew Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 743-7400
- A five-minute walk from the B&B at the intersection of Renfrew Road and Shawnigan Lake Road.
- Compass Mexican Bistro * - 1770 Shawnigan-Mill Bay Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 929-4940
Healthy and delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere!
- Shawnigan Jen - 2750 Shawnigan Lake Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 743-1669
Sushi and Teriyaki Take-out.
- Hosuka Japanese Restaurant - 2740 Dundas Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (778) 356-0100
Very friendly staff and good food.
- Shawnigan House coffee and chocolate - 1761 Shawnigan-Mill Bay Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 733-2245
- Oma's Bakery - 1761 Shawnigan-Mill Bay Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 929-3663
- Sarpino's Pizzeria - 2750 Shawnigan Lake Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 743-1110
- Subway - 1770 Shawnigan-Mill Bay Rd, Shawnigan Lake, (250) 743-3788
- Olde School Coffee - 3515 Cobble Hill Road, Cobble Hill, (250) 743-6908
A unique coffee house that also serves simple breakfasts and lunches that are great to go! This could be your base camp for climbing Cobble Hill Mountain.
- The Restaurant at Unsworth Vineyards - 2915 Cameron Taggart Rd Mill Bay, (250) 929-2292 EXT 1
A classy dining room-style restaurant that supports local farmers. Unsworth and Merridale are located close to each other in spite of the different township so you may want to visit both.
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery - Eatery - 1230 Merridale Rd, Cobble Hill, 1 (800) 998-9908
A fairly casual-style eatery in a beautiful location with farm-fresh local ingredients. Enjoy live music with your meal on Sundays and Pizza Nights on Sundays in the summer. Merridale was the first certified craft distillery in B.C.
- Pizzeria Prima Strada * - 14-1400 Cowichan Bay Rd (Valleyview Centre), Cobble Hill, (250) 929-4655
Delicious thin-crust pizza in the European style made in a wood-fired oven.
- The Mill Pizza & Grill * - 260-2720 Mill Bay Rd (Mill Bay Centre), Mill Bay, (250) 743-8882
This is an excellent family-friendly restaurant serving "home-cooked" meals.
- Bridgemans Bistro - 740 Handy Road, Mill Bay, (778) 356-3568
Enjoy a meal on the pier at Mill Bay Marina.
- Alderlea Farm Café * - 3390 Glenora Road, Duncan, (250) 597-3438
Locally-crafted delicious food in a relaxed country atmosphere. Closed in winter months.
- Duncan Garage Café & Bakery * - 330 Duncan St, Duncan, (250) 748-6223
"Duncan's only 100% vegetarian café, home to organic, local and wholesome foods." The Garage is very popular and offers many take-out items.